The Roma Pass allows you to have:
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum;
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter;
- Access to Atac public transport (above ground services, A, B, B1 and C underground services and the regional railways Rome-Lido, Rome Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo and Rome-Giardinetti), within the Municipality of Rome;
- Transport excludes the special Atac tpl connections, the regional railways of Trenitalia FR, the special Cotral Roma Tiburtina / Termini - Fiumicino Airport connection, the Trenitalia “No stop” Rome Termini-Fiumicino Airport connection (Leonardo Express) and all the connections to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports;
- Discounts for exhibitions, events and service partners;
- Tourism-cultural service Roma è. Entry is always free to the following museums: Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, Museo Carlo Bilotti in ViIla Borghese, Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo delle Mura, Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco, Napoleonic Museum, Museo Pietro Canonica in ViIla Borghese, and Maxentius' Villa;
- At the Colosseum and Castel Sant'Angelo there is a turnstile reserved for holders of RomaPass for direct access to the site.
For more information visit the web site www.romapass.it.